WYD's past.

When I started playing WYD, a lot of things impressed me.

I can still remember when I started playing. Everyone was a newb once, even the pro players. I didn't knew anything of the game, I was just totally lost. I couldn't even find the first quest (lol!). I just had to ask randomly in the middle of armia who could help me, and already 3 people were helping me, giving me tips, telling me where the quest was at. I was impressed of how friendly the people were, you could make 10 friends in less time that it takes to say it. One of my friend even remade a char to help me and follow me during the quests, so that I can become strong. Because of them, I leveled my mortal so fastly!

Also, there wasn't only friendly players in WYD, but also friendly and fast GMs. The first time I got scammed, I didn't knew what to do. A friend told me to report it to GMs, on the main page of the website. I posted it and was sad, since I thought that they would only answer a few days later. I was so surprised when i received all i had only 5 minutes after I had sent the report. But not only they are close to the players, while helping the players in their everyday problems, they find the time to make events and to upgrade the game. I still remember at the beginning of the game there wasn't as many features in the game then nowadays.


Anyways, this said, I'll be happy to give tips for both new players and pros on how to become strong fastly and easily, to make money, and even more, since we've all been noobs once.



Firstly, you know that to become strong you need money. But, hunting is not easy with all the chars. In my opinion, the best char to hunt is a beastmaster with mass intelligence. Why? Simply because it can tank almost anything (since the summons take the damage instead of the beastmaster, and even if the beastmaster is attacked, some of his skills adds defence or hp) AND can have nice attack (since the summons also attack monsters). So, in my opinion, you should firstly make a beastmaster as first character, and collect alot of money with it, so that when you make your main, you will have a nice amount of money to build well that character.


Now, which char to choose as a main?





This is a nice question. It all depends on what you like. Like the beastmasters can be nature (fighters) and attack normally, or they can use magical powers to attack and summon beasts to help them during the fights. They can have nice map (magic attack power) and can be powerful fighters, but they are mostly powerful when fighting monsters, even tho they can be really useful when fighting other players (PvP)





Next comes the Hunter. It is an awesome character, that masters the use of bows and claws. They have a nice amount of damage while being an awesome stealth character. It can turn invisible to surprise the enemy, while her insane attack speed and critical strikes will shortly destroy whoever is foolish enough to fight her.





Also, we shouldn't forget the foema, the character the most flexible. It can be as powerful when attacking with bows or swords by using special skills to magically boost her attack, defence and more, while she is as strong as a magician with her powerful spells which can destroy enemies in a second. But, not only she can fight, but she can be a great support character by healing her teammates and boosting their main stats and skills.





And, last but not least, the powerful transknight. Not only it can the best tanker and one of the best melee fight by boosting its health, but it can also be one of the most feared magician, since while having alot of attack with his strong spells, he can still boost his hp to be both a damage dealer and a powerful tanker.





Now you know a little bit more about each character, its up to you to decide which fits the best to you, because WYD Global is an adventure that takes time but that leads to tons of fun.




Happy gaming and thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment