New week, new subject.

Wow. The WYD Global team 101 is the new subject for this week. The CM Lollipop really went hard this time, reducing our freedom to a minimum. I have to admit that, at the beginning, I really didn't knew what to do, I was completly lost. WYD Global Team 101? What does it means? What am I supposed to do? Of course, I thought about talking about the GMs and CMs, but it's boring and everyone will probably do that, so it wouldn't make any difference. Then I thought about it differently. I started writing a story, why not complete it and see which choices I have about weekly subject? And, as a ray of light, the answer to my question appeared in my head.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wahaha So true, took me a while to think about it too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god Beastmaker, you are sooooo awesome!! Please, teach me how to be cool like you!!!

    Oh nvm, I just realized I was talking to myself, but it explains why that guy seemed so cool and so awesomely insane!

    ReplyDelete